Power and performance with 2 m / sec opening speed…
The Visio Sliding Automatic Door consists of 2 blades sliding in the opposite direction or one wing sliding in one direction and operates with a Visio operator of 18 cm height. Especially ideal for automatic door solutions where high and wide openings are required.
- The aluminum profiles used are minimum 2.5 mm thick.
- The profiles can be painted with electrostatic powder paint or with anodizing process. It can be coated with stainless steel if desired.
- It has a system to prevent the moving wings from getting off the track.
- The frame profile is made of the aluminum profile with a thickness of 5 mm, with a strong structure and the profile where the wheels move, regardless of the profile frame.
- The cover profiles are a hinged system that can be opened downwards without the use of any hand tools.
- Optionally complete glass, different profile options or panic-opening wings can be used.
- Panic-opening wings are recommended for evacuating people quickly and safely in emergencies. It can be opened in the direction of the exit by pushing all the wings and can offer an exit area with the total width of the door.