Revolving Automatic Doors.
A smart choice for energy saving…
Revolving automatic doors, with a built-in safety device, are fully automatic. It has a mechanism activated by radars. The Mechanism depends on the diameter and height of the door.
- The turnstile is optionally available with 3 or 4 blades. Two of the wings have a special manual lock, which is positioned to be locked from the inside. Full insulation is provided by special brushes used at the upper and lower sides of all wings.
- Each door wing has horizontal stainless steel door handles.
- Side walls consist of 10 mm thick transparent laminated glass framed with aluminum profiles.
- The canopy is made of steel construction and covered with the same colored aluminum sheets as the standard door. There is a door that can be opened for the engine’s maintenance, if required. Canopy roof can be produced as waterproof optionally.
- There are spot lamps on the ceiling according to the door diameter.
- The aluminum profiles used have a stylish design and a strong form.
There is window in the middle on the doors with a diameter of more than 4500mm
The aluminum profiles can be anodized or painted with electrostatic powder paint in the appropriate color. It can be coated with stainless steel if desired.
Colored glass can be used to ensure visual integrity.