Four-Winged Telescopic Doors
Versatile movements for wide spaces…
Telescopic automatic doors, consisting of 2 movable blades or 4 movable blades, are used in spaces where space is narrow or wide opening is needed. All moving blades can be fully opened when needed. Thanks to the adjustable opening range of the telescopic doors, the desired range can be selected according to the entrance traffic frequency or to save the air conditioning.
- Ideal for corridor and office partitions.
- The belt system for the movement of the doors operates with double motor and is suitable for intensive use.
- The motors, control unit and belt system are integrated and do not require separate workmanship for installation.
- The 2-wing telescopic door consists of 2 wings sliding in the same direction. The first wing moves at twice the speed of the second wing and the two of them simultaneously reach the end of the sliding zone.
- Telescopic door with 4 wings consists of 4 wings with 2 wings sliding in the opposite direction.
- In the mechanism, there is a battery system to open the door in case of power failure.
- 5-Year warranty for motors.