Automatic arm barriers are used to control the safety of entry and exit of industrial facilities, offices, corporate firms, residential areas, parking spaces and paid parking lots.
It is also used to control pedestrian and vehicle entry. The barrier systems sold by PANDORA are high performance and suitable for operation under all conditions.
The current width and accessories are available and produced for every need. Some models have the optional power supply battery in case of power outages.
- A wide range of products for car parks, residences, paid car parking lots and industrial facilities,
- Arm length can be up to 12m. The openings can also be up to 24m and controlled by using two opposing barriers.
- Extremely quiet, compact sized form.
- Suitable for extreme weather conditions. Scratch resistant electrostatic powder coating.
- A wide range of accessories to suit every need.
- Extremely safe and long-term maintenance-free. They are used safely for many years around the world.
- The manual operation when power is cut off and power supply for some models.